Founded in 2004, SOATAF is an export company for agricultural and forestry products (sesame, shea almonds, peanuts and gum arabic)
- SOATAF products are then sold through their distribution network
international. In the case of shea, sales contracts have been signed with 2 customers
- 3F Industries Ltd in India
- AAK AB in Denmark
- Since its creation, SOATAF has developed a solid supply chain:
- This is thanks to a network of women's cooperatives, union of cooperatives and certain groups which, with the support of our animators, will be established in OHADA cooperatives in the regions of Ségou, Sikasso, Koulikoro and Kayes that SOATAF gets its supplies.
- A team of facilitators and supervisors who assist women in all the key stages of the sector (Collection, drying, bagging, etc.)
- The products are purchased 30% more expensive than on the market with in return the guarantee of having quality products
- Through its strategic partnerships, cooperatives benefit from training and infrastructure allowing them to considerably improve the quality of their products.
Some production photos SOATAF
Follow Us On :
Request a meeting